Weather: Tampa,FL  33609

DETAILED FORECAST

Thursday
Scattered Thunderstorms
H93°L79°

Night: Thunderstorms likely, especially this evening. Low 79F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 80%.

Friday
Scattered Thunderstorms
H91°L79°

Day: Mixed clouds and sun with scattered thunderstorms. High 91F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%. Night: Scattered thunderstorms in the evening. Partly cloudy skies overnight. Low 79F. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 40%.

Saturday
Partly Cloudy
H95°L79°

Day: Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 90s and lows in the upper 70s.

Sunday
PM Thunderstorms
H92°L79°

Day: Afternoon showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the low 90s and lows in the upper 70s.

Monday
PM Thunderstorms
H92°L78°

Day: Afternoon thunderstorms. Highs in the low 90s and lows in the upper 70s.